Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kaede gets her Green Card

According to my tracking information, my Pandora is now in the United States of America-- Philadelphia, PA, to be exact, which is only a few hours away. It's listed as last undergoing an "import scan", which I would like to believe means that she's cleared customs. I almost want to steal a car and go there. No... I do want to. I just know I can't. ARRGH!

I've been spending my time filling up my SD card with various junk. I acquired Final Fantasy VII and the PSX BIOS at a reasonable price. I acquired a whole bunch of PNDs at a legally reasonable price. I'm currently looking for an easy way to organise and shrink my collection of NES and SNES roms; I'm thinking of coding a script that goes through all the archives and picks out only the US versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment