Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awaiting Kaede

I received notice today that my Pandora will be shipped tomorrow. I'm so excited! I can't believe it.

My parents decided to surprise me with a Premium upgrade after I had a rather surprisingly good quarter at school. Well, they couldn't really do exactly that; they surprised me with the money and then told me what the money was for. I received an e-mail from OpenPandora sales today informing me that my Pandora will be shipped tomorrow.

I started this blog to put my thoughts into words; I have decided that I will blog at least once a week for at least the first year with my Pandora; the first week or so I will probably blog every day as my "rolling review" of the Pandora; we'll see.

This post is named "Awaiting Kaede" because Kaede is going to be the name of my Pandora. I name all of my computers after female anime characters; my Pandora will be named after Kaede from the anime Shuffle! which I have recently begun watching with my girlfriend.

Until my Pandora arrives, I'm going to blog as often as I can to get the feelings out. I am an incredibly impatient person, so I probably won't reveal it to the public until the unboxing post lest I annoy my potential readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment